- Coordination of the scientific activities of the Engineering and Management Research Centre (production systems engineering, production systems management, engineering systems management, financial engineering)
2. Cooperation with national and international research high education institutes (England, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Italy, Spain, USA, Hungary)
3. Organizing scientific sessions and symposiums for students and academics
4. Supporting student thematic reunions
5. Participation in student exchange programs.