Started from 2019, the Romanian Society on Ergonomics and Workplace Management (ErgoWork) has been legally established. During the first meeting of the Society Directory Board (October 25, 2019) there has been initiated the organization of the first international conference considering two aims simultaneously:
A. Creating a large national community of knowledge and exchange good and best practices from research and companies in the field of ergonomics and workplace management;
B. Increasing the visibility of Romanian ergonomist achievements by building “bridges of knowledge” with other Ergonomics associations worldwide, with Federation of European Ergonomics Societies (FEES) and the International Ergonomics Association (IEA).
In this context, it is our great honor to invite you to the ErgoWork 2020 scientific event which is designed to encourages sharing and dissemination of the interdisciplinary developments and achievements in the fields of ergonomics and workplace management. In the conference framework we have proposed a large variety of topics for publishing articles related to contributors’ experiences, practices and research results.
We cordially invite distinguish colleagues from the universities and practitioners from a large variety of organizations (public and private companies, research institutes, medical units etc.) to support discussion, knowledge exchange and dissemination activities related to the following topics (not limited but considered also, as potential conference sessions):
1. Industrial Ergonomics (theoretical approaches and case studies; dissemination of industrial best practices)
2. Product and Process Ergonomics (design for ergonomics; occupational comfort improvement)
3. Workplace Aesthetics and Ergonomics (workplace design and modern architecture perspectives)
4. Biomechanics and Modelling in Ergonomics (physical ergonomics; safety and risk management with ergonomics; musculoskeletal disorders risks management; augmented human including use of robots and exoskeletons; wearable computers applications)
5. Cognitive Ergonomics (psychosociology perspectives in ergonomics studies)
6. Medical Sciences Contribution in Ergonomics
7. Special Application of Ergonomics (people with disabilities and aging population; improve accessibility and mobility through ergonomics improvements of professional systems and living spaces)
8. Ergonomics Support for Occupational Health and Safety Management (support safety culture; preventive measure with ergonomics; ergonomics risk management)
9. Ergonomics for Sustainable Workplaces (ergonomics approaches for workplace well-being)
10. Education and Training Programs in Ergonomics, Workplace Management and Occupational Health and Safety (dissemination of good practices and experiences; future learning environments)
11. Human Resources Management (including talent management, competencies management and intellectual capital management)